PSG Digital Marketing Application: How do I get started?
Technology is a key driving force for business growth. Businesses have started going digital even before the pandemic, and several more have been keen to shift when it emerged. The challenge is that not everyone is equipped to proceed with the transition.
Many businesses have also been hit hard during the virus outbreak. This strapped them with resources they could have used to adopt technological solutions. Enter the PSG digital marketing grants from the Singapore government.
It’s natural for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to face challenges as they shift from brick-and-mortar to online transactions. If you’re a business owner considering a PSG digital marketing application, know that there are pre-approved vendors happy to help you throughout the process.
First, let’s talk about the steps involved in applying for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG).
- Check your eligibility. Find out if you’re qualified to apply for a PSG digital marketing solutions grant. You must meet the criteria set by the government. This includes having your business registered and operating in Singapore and investing in digital or IT assets that will be used in Singapore as well. Government sites and PSG digital marketing vendors list down the rest of the qualifications along with pointers to keep in mind.
- See solutions available for your sector. Look into the solutions available for businesses in your industry. Since you’re looking for digital marketing solutions specifically, it helps to look for pre-approved PSG digital marketing vendors and request a quote. After securing quotes, go back to the Business Grants Portal (BGP) to submit your application. You need a Corppass account to access BGP.
- Fill out the application form. Here are the details you need to share once you’re on the site. The majority have answers provided for them. You only need to select which one applies to your business the most.
- Industry sector type
- Purpose of the grant application
- Grant type
- A review of the liability criteria
- Business information including the founder’s name and business contact details
- Proposal details (That’s why you must prepare this beforehand.)
- Vendor quotation
- Potential business impact (How the grant will help transform your business.)
- Acknowledgment of terms and conditions
Be sure to review the details you have entered. Make sure it is all correct. After reviewing, you can now submit your PGS digital marketing application.
- Check the approval status. Check if your application has been confirmed and approved. Accept your Letter of Offer once it’s available. After confirming your grant, you’re ready to start digital transformation for your business. Congratulations!
Do you need assistance with your PSG Digital Marketing Application?
You may also coordinate with your chosen PSG digital marketing vendor if you need assistance with your application. They can review the eligibility criteria with you to ensure you’re qualified. They can also walk you through the steps involved in greater detail so you don’t miss out on important parts.
A PSG digital marketing solutions approved vendor is qualified to provide digital marketing services to grantees. They can help you understand better what digital marketing is all about and how it can help you reach new audiences and grow your business.